This post was most recently updated on September 12th, 2018
Hi, I’m Amanda and I’m so glad you’re here!
I’m a stay-at-home mom of a two-year-old mini-me with another tiny human on the way. I’ve been married for 10 years to my high school sweetheart. I am a crafting addict. And I really miss beer right about now.
My passion and hope for this blog is to make your life simpler, less stressful, and give you more time to spend doing the things that you love with the people who matter the most. I love to share tips for organizing and decluttering, simplifying cooking, low-stress family activities, and many other aspects of life that can benefit from being just a little less complicated. And of course, some crafting tossed in the mix.
Fun Facts about me:
- I learned to knit at 19 and my enthusiasm for fiber has only grown since then!
- My husband swears that I think cleaning is a hobby. Now if only my house looked like it.
- I’ve lived in Kansas my whole life. Yes, The Wizard of Oz jokes do get old.
- My favorite beer is Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy. Nothing like lemonade beer in the Kansas heat.
- My husband and I love going biking together…my toddler not so much.
- I love finding ways to make all aspects of my life a bit less chaotic.